3. Apply purple shadow all over your lids (just the lids). Here I am using TIGI colors.
**also use the same color shadow with a thin liner brush and apply to lower lash line to give a slight smokey look**
4. Apply black shadow in the out corners of your eyes
(follow this shape < and >). Drag the black into your crease a bit but do not bring all the way to the inner corner of your eyes.
5. Add copper shadow to inner corner of eyes.
6. Blend, blend, blend
7. Choose an ivory/white and brush under your brow bone to highlight
7a. I forgot to post photo of shaping brows, but SHAPE YOUR BROWS, fill them it, makes the world of difference!!
8. Line your eyes with liquid liner (I'm using Kat Von D liquid liner).
9. Curl your lashes (My favorite lash curler is by E.L.F. and is only $1 at Target)
10. Apply mascara (Physicians Formula) and then false lashes (Shany Lashes)
11. Contour/highlight/blush and lip gloss
12. Do your hair, put on a cute outfit, sprits your favorite perfume and enjoy your night out!!