Tuesday, February 11, 2014

**Balsamic Glazed Cauliflower “Wings”

Good morning!  I wanted to share this recipe that I attempted yesterday.  While it came out nothing like wings, it was still super tasty and I will definitely be making it again!! 

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.


For the sauce:

1/4 c balsamic vinegar
2 tbs soy sauce (I used liquid aminos)
1/4 c honey (can also use agave or maple syrup)
1 garlic clove, crushed (I used two because I love garlic)
1 tsp finely minced fresh rosemary (or dried-- does the job)
1/4 tsp salt
a few grinds of black pepper

Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.



Now onto the cauliflower!


You need one large head of cauliflower cut into florets (just be cautious of the sizing... too big and they will take longer to cook, too small and they will cook too quickly and get mushy).


Then you will take 1/2 cup of milk of choice (I used almond milk) and 1/2 cup flour (I used arrowroot flour) and whisk the two together in a large bowl.


Coat the cauliflower generously with the mixture.
Place on greased baking sheet evenly, in one layer.  
Cook 15-20 minutes.  


                                                                                                        (Dont mind the ugly pizza stone underneath)


When done cooking, remove from oven and coat cauliflower with sauce mixture (I tossed them together in the bowl, but you can pour it over, or whatever your preference is).  Place back in the oven for 5 more minutes and they are done!




 Enjoy! 


                            XOXO- B


**This recipe was found on the blog Cupcakes to Kale Chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment