Thursday, January 30, 2014

Paleo Challenge Results

Okay so it is the end of the 30 day Paleo Challenge... I drank my water, I did my workouts, I ate proteins, fruits, veggies and so on.  Guess what!  I lost two pounds in the first two weeks, however, I had migraines, it messed with my mood, and by the end of the month I actually put on weight!

This challenge has taught me that everybody's body is different and takes to different foods in different ways. I tried hard to eat red meat, and I could not do it.  I ate tuna fish from the can, could not do it.  And I am actually up 4 pounds.  Now I know, I was not eating so terribly on my own without this challenge.  As long as I eat clean, and limit sweets, and keep working out, I think I will be okay.

For those of you who have seen results, that is great and I am happy that it worked for you but unfortunately I do not believe I will be following a strict paleo menu.

XOXO- B


No comments:

Post a Comment