Friday, January 10, 2014

Paleo Challenge Day 4 & 5

So yesterday I wanted to eat everything in sight! Ya know what I did?  I ate more veggies! And MORE veggies!  And kept going until I was full.

I did 10 push-ups for my "tiny workout" and I did "man" ones (on my toes).  It was hard but I did it! :)

Also, I skipped the video workout because I was teaching at Curves, Body Basics classes for an hour.  I worked my arms and my core.

Breakfast:  2 pieces turkey bacon, 2 eggs in a veggie scramble
Lunch:  Grilled chicken over broccoli and sauteed broccoli slaw.
Dinner:  Shrimp Saute w/onions, peppers, green beans, tomatoes, broccoli slaw and avocado.
Snack: Dark Chocolate, Apple w/sunflower butter

Today I had the ladies over for tea/coffee and snacks.  We try to do it once a month and alternate homes.  I wanted to serve them food but was nervous with me doing paleo.  Well it worked out well, I made a breakfast quiche (no crust) with sauteed onions and peppers in it (no cheese either), hard boiled eggs, turkey bacon and fruit.


For lunch I had chicken salad and tried to make lettuce wraps, however, the romaine was just too small for that. Fail.  But it still tasted yummy.

Dinner was a romaine/arugula salad with leftover sauteed vege's from the night before.

Snack: Banana, Dark Chocolate, Butternut Squash Fries


Plenty of water all day of course.  However, workout got skipped due to my lower back pain.  But this is it in case you want to do it.                                     XOXO- B


No comments:

Post a Comment