Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Paleo Day 2

Day two was pretty good for me!  Breakfast was great! I did my 10 push-ups... it has been a while but I was able to do them!  Been drinking lots of water.  Had my favorite snack of a green apple with sunflower butter (this was my fav even before the "challenge")... had a late lunch and dinner because I woke up late today.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, 2 slices turkey bacon
Snack: Green apple w/sunflower butter
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad with 1/2 avocado mixed in and 2 tbsp mayo.  Sprinkled with S&P and a few raisins, pecans and some apple chunks! Served with arugula and a sprinkle of lemon juice!  YUM!!
Dinner: It was suppose to be salmon with honey lime dressing served over spinach, however, since I was not hungry come dinner time I waited and then just had a few snacks when I was hungry.  First I had two hard boiled eggs, then an apple with sunflower butter.



The hardest parts of day 2... my migraine is still with me!  Not fun!  That is why I woke up late and then I had to take another nap to try and sleep it off. Not sure what is triggering it, but I hope it goes away soon!

Now, I use to take yoga all the time at the gym, it has been a while but I was really looking forward to trying these workouts that were suggested... yoga one wasn't too bad, challenging but nothing I could not handle and relaxing at the same time!  But the butt lift.... holy moleeeeeeee was it painful and it made me sweat!  Not to mention, she makes you end with planks! Speaking of... I was thinking about starting the plank challenge...?  We will see!


Here they are if you want to try them out!






XOXO- B



No comments:

Post a Comment