Friday, January 17, 2014

Paleo Challenge Day 14

So this past weekend, I did go off the challenge... no judgments... it was a birthday celebration and everyone brought such AMAZING food! Between cheesecake, canoli's, turkey chili, stir fry, delicious breakfasts-- french toast bake and bagel sandwiches how could I not!

So I lost a pound and gained a pound but then I started strict again as of Monday.


I haven't posted because it has been the typical eggs for breakfast, tuna every day for lunch mixed with avocado, raisins and nuts, and then a healthy chicken dinner with veggies.


I def need some new stuff though.


My workouts this week have been lacking though... it did consist of lifting my adorable nephew though!




Everybody say awwwwww!


Okay, but yesterday I tried a combat class at the Fit Club.


"Take kickboxing to the heavy bag!  Put on your boxing gloves and execute combinations of punches and kicks.  Add in some key conditioning to release your body and feel exhilarated.  YES! YOU CAN DO IT!" 


It started out with warming up using jump-ropes (I haven't used one of those since gym glass with Mrs. Capen), pushups and toe touches... multiple reps of each.  Then I put on boxing gloves for the first time in my life.  First off, let me say, these girls are awesome! Next, this whole workout made me practically throw up!  My lungs are also not conditioned, so it burnnnnnneddd like crazy!


This gym is gonna kick my butt but it is just what I need!! Cannot wait to go back again! Check out Jess on fb and her club!


https://www.facebook.com/FitClubMA


Here are two of my latest's meals ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment