Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 3 Paleo Challenge & two YUMMY finds!

Day three was a bit more difficult for me because I had to run a lot of errands and did not have a ton of time to be home to do the workouts... and it was day three of my migraine... :(  

My meals consisted:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with spinach and turkey bacon.
Lunch: 5oz can of tuna mixed with avocado, 1/2 apple, pecans, and raisins.
Dinner: 4 oz baked chicken with 1/2 avocado.
Snacks: Dried Apricots and Granola bar (see below)

I did miss my workouts but will make up for it.  



However, I do want to share some exciting finds while I was out and about.

First off is these barefruit organic bake-dried apricots! There are two servings of ORGANIC apricots, no sugar added and nothing else added.  I ended up having these as a snack when I was out and about and feeling hungry.  Non-GMO.  200 calories for the whole pouch.  I liked them because they were chewy but tough if that makes sense.  It also gave me the feeling like I was eating gummy bears but in a healthier way.  I believe it cost $2.49 for these. 


Next is this gojiberry granola bar by Two Moms in the RAW.  I had seen this around but was never sure if I wanted to try it.  I ended up buying it because the store I bought it from was having a store-wide 25% off. Looks like bird seed doesn't it?  Well, it tastes yummy.  It kind of just tastes like seeds and cinnamon. Everything in it is organic, and real.  Gluten free and paleo approved!  I bought these for $6.99.

  • Organic Agave
  • Certified Gluten-free Organic Oat Groats*
  • Organic Sunflower Seeds
  • Organic Buckwheat
  • Organic Pumpkin Seeds
  • Organic Gojiberries
  • Organic Millet
  • Organic Apples
  • Organic Sesame Seeds
  • Organic Flax Seeds
  • Organic Pecans
  • Organic Almonds
  • Organic Cinnamon and Sea Salt



  • XOXO-B
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment