Sunday, August 4, 2013

Healthy and YUMMY!

I wanted to share with you all a great new healthy find!! 

I am always on the hunt for bars! Healthy bars that I can keep in my purse, in a pinch, when I do not have time to eat, or when I just need a quick snack to hold me over until my next meal.  I jumped on the band wagon for KIND bars and I still love them! However, I have found more to add to my list! 

Oskri Bars! 

I bought two kinds to try... 

The first one being Fig Dark Chocolate Bar.  There is only 150 calories, and while the sugar content is quite high at 26g, most of that is natural sugar from the figs, this one only has 2g of protein.
  • Ingredients: Figs, Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Coco Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla)

The next one I tried was the Cashew and Cranberry Bar and OH MY GOODNESS!! SOOOO GOOD!! This one has 200 calories but only has 9g of sugar and 9g of protein.
  • Ingredients: Rice Syrup, Cashew, Rice Protein, Cranberries, Honey, Rice Crisp.

I found these at my local Marshall's, however you can get them on Amazon or from https://www.oskri.com/

They are dairy free, vegetarian, and gluten free! They have an amazing assortment of bars.  They also carry dried fruits, nuts, spices, cooking oils, syrups and spreads, granola's and crunches! 

You have got to try them out!  You won't be disappointed! 

XOXO- B

No comments:

Post a Comment