Thursday, August 8, 2013

Falsie eyelashes with BABYPOWDER?!?!

So I found this pin that I was interested in trying... everyone (well at least myself... I guess I am not everyone)... wants great looking lashes and there are so many different mascara's that claim to give you great lashes.  I myself use an eyelash primer before my mascara and I like it, but it definitely does not give them as much length and thickness as the lashes on the commercial! Go figure! 

Here is the pin... 

http://pinterest.com/pin/60165344993720904/

This blogger claims that using baby powder in between mascara applications helps make your lashes fuller and longer.  So I tried it.  I am not sure what I think, I will have to try it again but here are pictures afterwards...


They do look long, but I think they also look a little bit clumpy.  When I try it again, I will take before and after pictures and maybe I will do one eye without the powder and one with to see the difference.  Try it though... if it works for you, it is a lot less expensive then buying eyelash primers and all those other fancy mascara's.  

And in case you are wondering, the mascara I used with it is Rimmel London's Sexy Curves Full Body Mascara.  Which I believe I bought from Ocean State Job Lot for $4 or $5.00.  I like it a lot! 
XOXO- B

No comments:

Post a Comment