Saturday, July 20, 2013

Talia Castellano

When I was in the hospital last year, I started to read more blogs and check out youtube and follow hair stylists/makeup artist and health and beauty guru's...

I stumbled upon this one girl Talia Castellano. 

She was 13 aspiring makeup artist and had been battling cancer for 6 years. 

Sounds cheesy but in watching her for so long, I kind of feel like I started to get to know her... she recently lost her battle to cancer. 

She was a child of Faith and inspired a lot of people with her talent and her strength. 

This beautiful song was written about her, if anyone is interested in hearing it and seeing some photos of her. 

All her videos are still up too if you are interested in watching her and seeing why I watched her. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyO27jIaW0U&feature=share&list=UUQ_aa1q_dpqRc5uATuslRzg

No comments:

Post a Comment