Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Must-Haves Part 2: Makeup

So this one is going to be short and to the point... 

The one thing I have been LOVING this summer is BB Cream!  My first time ever using it and I got the generic brand from CVS (compared to Garnier Fructis).  It was $10 and I am in love!  I have naturally dry skin so this help immensely.  I only have to use a pea size amount and I use a brush and buff it in my face.  I love it because it has SPF, moisturizer and foundation.  I tried a couple others but the coverage was not as good.  Down the road I would like to try more and do comparisons for you all.    

This next item I found is perfect for on the go.  L'Oreal Paris OneSweep.  This is a blush/bronzer in one.  It comes with a brush but it is awkward and I do not use it (personal preference).  Pack this in your makeup bag with BB Cream, mascara and lip balm and you are good to go! 


Lastly, my all time favorite lip product...  BURTS BEES.  The pink grapefruit is my favorite.  I keep it on my night stand and use it every night before bed and keeps my lips super hydrated.  I have the honey one as well.  And my honey cannot stand the smell of it, so I have to use it when I am not around him.  And then the pomegranate one jumps from purse to purse with me so I always have one on me.  

What are your summer must-haves?  I'd love to hear! 

XOXO- B

No comments:

Post a Comment